Fairfax constituents looking to update their CV should bring it along to the Fairfax Festival Weekend at Palmer Coolum Resort from 10.00am on Saturday 28 June (2014), for some free advice on ‘how to get that job’ from a team of experts at the Sarina Russo Jobs Hub.
The initiative is one of many planned for the Jobs Hub which will benefit the community. Sarina Russo’s band of education, training and employment specialists will also be manning booths in the resort’s Pavilion to offer the best possible career advice for local students, jobseekers, apprentices, employees and employers.
Fairfax constituents who believe their skills need upgrading can speak to the Sarina Russo team who will be conducting free assessments on training eligibility under the State Government’s Certificate III Guarantee programme.
At 2.00pm, Sarina Russo herself will address the Jobs Hub on ‘How We Can All Become Financially Independent’. Other speakers throughout the day will talk on topics such as ‘Job Searching in 21st Century’ and ‘Apprenticeships Are a First-Rate Career Option’.
Any Fairfax resident seeking a job, a career change, or looking to improve their skills should get along to the Sarina Russo Jobs Hub for some free advice.
Held at Palmer Coolum Resort on Friday 27th (evening), Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th June, the Fairfax Festival Weekend is Federal MP Clive Palmer’s way of thanking the Fairfax community for their support since he came to office.
On Friday 27th (evening), Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th June at Palmer Coolum Resort, entry to two of the resort’s main attractions, the Palmersaurus dinosaur park and Palmer Motorama vintage car museum, will be free to all Fairfax residents.
Special brochures acting as an entry pass to the Festival Weekend and featuring the full program, have been delivered to Fairfax households. In addition to the resort’s attractions, there will be free concerts, entertainment and community forums.
SARINA RUSSO JOBS HUB SPEAKERS
· 11am – Scott McLennan – Job Searching in 21st Century.
· 2pm – Sarina Russo – ‘How we can all become financially independent.
· 4pm –Steve Wyborn / Sharon Hollis – Apprenticeships – A First Rate Career Option.
· Certificate III Guarantee Training Eligibility Assessment (Sarina Russo Institute).
· Perfecting your resume and cover letter (Sarina Russo Job Access).
· Job Searching in 21st Century (Sarina Russo Job Access).
· Exploring your transferable job skills (Sarina Russo Job Access).
· Cracking the Hidden Jobs Market (Sarina Russo Job Access).
· Job ready training (Sarina Russo Institute).
· Apprenticeships – A First Rate Career Option (Sarina Russo Apprenticeships).
· Benefits of school-based apprenticeships (Sarina Russo Apprenticeships).
· Employing the right staff (Sarina Russo Recruitment).
· Executive MBAs (Sarina Russo Institute).